Powered by Edgy Facts - Widget
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday, 7 February 2014

Infosys Walk-in Drive for Freshers/Experienced On 6th Feb to 14th Feb 2014

Company Name: Infosys

Job Opening:  Infosys Walk-in Drive for Freshers/Experienced On 6th Feb to 14th Feb 2014 for  Bangalore Location

Skills: Voice Process - Good Communication Skills

Experience: 0 to 3 Yrs (Freshers / Experience)

Qualification :  Any Graduates / Diploma (10+2+3) / (BE / B.Tech Strictly less than 70% only eligible)

Location: Bangalore

Walk-in Venue & Contact Details:  
Infosys BPO Ltd, Infosys Towers I No. 27,
Bannerghatta Road I 3rd Phase, 
J. P. Nagar I Bangalore ( Landmark: Next to Jayadeva Hospital )

Walk-in Date: 7th Feb 2014 to 14th Feb 2014, Time: 10.30AM to 2PM( Except Sat/Sun), Time Slots: 10.30 AM / 12.30 PM / 2.30 PM 

Last Date to Apply: 14th Feb 2014

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment